Requests for information must be submitted in written form.
Requests may be submitted via electronic mail, US postal service or in-person.
All requests must include:
Mailed or email requests must be received at the following address or the City of Jacksboro is under no obligation to respond:
- Name of person/company/organization requesting information
- Preferred method of communication
- Exact details of information being requested
- Preferred method of delivery of information, i.e. email, mail, etc.…
- Mail & In-person deliver address:
The Office of the City Secretary
112 W. Belknap St.
Jacksboro, TX 76458
- Email: email@example.com
While you are not required to use any particular form to request information, the following forms are provided for your convenience:
PUBLIC INFORMATION REQUEST FORM
(For General City Records or Police Department Records)
DIGITAL FORMS TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT ONLINE:
PUBLIC INFORMATION REQUEST FOR GENERAL CITY RECORDS
PUBLIC INFORMATION REQUEST FOR POLICE RECORDS
Texas Attorney General Public Information Act Webpage
If further assistance is needed please contact City Secretary at 940-567-6321.