This Municipal Court serves as the Judicial Branch of city government. The court’s primary function is to process all Class C criminal charges filed by the Police Department
and animal control and code compliance officers alleged to have occurred within the territorial limits of the City of Jacksboro.
The Jacksboro Municipal Court strives to provide fair and equitable services to all citizens. The Municipal Court follows procedures set forth in the Texas Law and provides all defendants with the right to a trial by a judge or jury.
- A telephone call does not constitute an appearance.
- No legal advice will be given by the Municipal Court staff.
- The City of Jacksboro does not have a judge in the office on a daily basis.
- You need to be in attendance on your specified court date.
- To make a payment for Municipal Court click Here.