- Nextdoor provides free private social networks in your city so that residents can build stronger, safer communities. - Members verify that they live within their neighborhood, and must use their real names.
- Members use Nextdoor to share recommendations and information.
- Bring back a sense of community to neighborhoods.
- Facilitate a virtual crime watch.
- Share crime and safety updates with neighborhoods.
- Partner with the community to solve problems.
- To share success stories and volunteer opportunities.
Hundreds of public agencies across the country rely on Nextdoor to engage with their residents.