Nextdoor provides free private social networks in your city so that residents can build stronger, safer communities.
Members verify that they live within their neighborhood, and must use their real names.
- Members use Nextdoor to share recommendations and information.
- Bring back a sense of community to neighborhoods.
- Facilitate a virtual crime watch.
- Share crime and safety updates with neighborhoods.
- Partner with the community to solve problems.
- To share success stories and volunteer opportunities.
Hundreds of public agencies across the country rely on Nextdoor to engage with their residents.