Mobile Food Vendor Permit Application

Mobile Food Vendor Permit Application:

Mobile Food Vendor. Any person who sells food products or takes food product orders from house to house or from place to place in the City, and sells such food out of a vehicle, wagon, cart or other conveyance used in the transportation of such food on premises where there is no related business building.

A Mobile Food Vendor must provide the following with this application:

  • Plans of the unit, see Section A in Permit Application
  • A copy of Food Manager’s Training certificate;
  • A copy of permit issued by the Texas Department of State Health Services for the mobile food unit;
  • A list of foods and beverages to be served on the unit, stating the source of the item and when and where it will be prepared;
  • A copy of state sale tax certificate; and
  • A copy of driver’s license or other state approved identification.

If you have any questions please call the City of Jacksboro Code Enforcement Greg Damron at 940-567-2131 Ext: 1204 or email

Mobile Food Vendor Permit Application